Monday, April 13, 2009

#20... hilang tensyen aku....

huh I'm really tension after received my spm result...
well it's not only me who was tension after what we get.
me and my friends cey_ay, faez ,acap, and ciga have decided
to release our tension by enjoying the nature haha...
we went to kelong located at Sabak Bernam
oh my god..... it's take about 1 hour to this place
my back really hurt because I sat on the motorcycle sit too long..
but it is worth..
huh this place really have the nature aura..
the breeze huh.... makes me want to stay there forever
I admit it....

wonderful view

we can see all the belacak fish comes out from here..


Ciga taking advantage to show his smiling when i snap the picture....


p/s: to every ones when you feel depress don't kill your self,come here enjoy to the nature hak3..





4 comments:

HER said...

eittt!! gi x ajak aq! cis!

Hasril Abd Hamid said...

ko tk ckp nk ikot hehehe.....

nadeyra said...

weyh..kelong nie aq ingt xde ape...rupenyer cantek jugak yer..
awat x gy BNO jew???

Hasril Abd Hamid said...

aku pon tk tau mule2 nie pon faez ngan c.a yg ajak
best gak le.. angin kt situ kaut aku rase cam nk tido je kt situ hak3..